- intergrid transfer function: fine-to-coarse projection (full weighting)
- intergrid transfer function: coarse-to-fine projection (bilinear interpolation)
- build the differential operator (ie.
- compute the diffusion coefficients for each point of the data
- perform Gauss-Seidel relaxation on Ax=b
- perform Jacobi relaxation (see Gauss-Seidel for parameters)
- custom matrix multiplication (takes advantage of the sparse structure of the differential operator)
- compute, for each point, the diffusion coefficients (weber contrast)
- Guillaume Heusch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wed 28 Jun 2006 05:19:34 PM CEST
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.